News and Events
NMA Statements & Press Releases
- National Meningitis Association (NMA) Supports the Collaborative Public Health Effort at Princeton University in Response to Outbreak
- ACIP votes to add new vaccine option to recommendations for infants at increased risk of meningococcal disease.
- NMA welcomes a new prevention option that can help protect our youngest children.
- The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices vote to support meningococcal vaccination of infants who are at increased risk of meningococcal disease.
- ACIP’s Meningitis Vaccination Recommendation
- National Meningitis Association Receives 2007 Aurora Award for Meningococcal Disease Educational Video
- National Meningitis Association Applauds CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices for Its Decision to Expand Adolescent Meningococcal Disease Immunization
- National Meningitis Association Statement on Guillain-Barré Syndrome Alert
- National Meningitis Association Applauds FDA Approval of Menactra Vaccine
- Statement on New England Journal of Medicine article, “The Meningococcal Vaccine – Public Policy and Individual Choices”
- Parents Join Fight Against Meningococcal Meningitis in Newly Formed National Public Awareness Campaign Called Moms on Meningitis (M.O.M.s)